Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Passion- Endeavor for Excellence


Everyone dreams to win but there are not many who wish to try to win. Among these not-so many, some give up after few attempts while some keep trying. Trying is not at all about winning only but it’s more or less related to self-satisfaction and inner delight.
I was interested in music ever since I feel my existence on earth. This interest gradually turned into passion when I started thinking that being a part of music will give me more joy. In order to learn music, I defied my parents. I did not have a music system but my passion to learn instruments made everything possible. Forgive me, if I sound eccentric….
But for passion, you don’t need big names like a Sachin Tendulkar or a Lance Armstrong to get inspired to strive for passion. Just look around and you will find many people with such attributes.
So, In order to inspire me and my readers I’ve tried to shape my thoughts through a hindi poem titled Jazba. 
 

           





जज्बा
हस्ती  बनती  जाएगी कसीदे गढ़े जाएंगे
हो अगर जज्बा तो सितारों के आगे हम जहां  बनायेंगे ।

उम्मीद की उड़ान जब हकीक़त से टकराएगी, ज़रूर डगमगाएगी,
गर सच्चा हो जज्बा तो हकीक़त भी बदलती नज़र आएगी।

कर ईरादा कर कोशिश, पर कोशिश की इन्तहां बड़ी मुश्किल,
माना कोशिश है मुश्किल,पर गर  हो जज्बे  की चाह मुक़म्मिल,
कोशिश-ईरादे की जुगलबंदी  हो तामिल ।

वक़्त गुजरता दौर बदलता, बदलते दौर के साथ इंसान बदलता ,
बदलते  रीश्ते,बदलती फितरत और बदल जाती तकदीर ।

फूटी तकदीर या चमकी तकदीर, ना जाने क्या कहती हाथ की लकीर,
कर लो ऊँची जज्बा-ए-तक़रीर, बदल जाएगी ख्वाबों की ताबीर॥


Jazba (PASSION)

Hasti banti Jayegi, kaside gadhe jayenge,
Ho agar jazba to sitaron ke aage hum jahan banayenge.

Ummid ki udaan jub haqiqat se takrayegi, zaroor dagmagayegi,
Gar sachcha ho jazba to haqiqat bhi badalti nazar aayegi.

Kar irada kar koshish, per koshish ki intehan badi mushkil,
Mana koshish hai mushkil, per gar ho jazbe ki chah muqammil
Koshish-irade ki jugalbandi ho tamil.

Waqt gujarta, daur badalta, badalte daur ke saath insaan badalta,
Badalte rishte, badalti fitrat or badal jati taqdeer.

Futi taqdeer ya chamki taqdeer, na jane kya kahti haath ki laqeer,
Kar lo unchi jazba-ae-taqreer, badal jayegi khwabon ki tabeer … 

                                                            

PS:- I've written both in Hindi and English dialects as some of my friends can speak Hindi but can't read or write it.. 

Some meanings for the convenience of readers:
Taqreer- to speak, speech

Tabeer- fulfillment

Tamil-  to obey

Muqammil- honest


 

2 comments:

Outstanding piece of work... The fourth stanza is very true and touching...if you look into our past, we'll find that we and our relations have changed manifolds but the only things that sustains is our Jazba,,,Jazba kuchh kar dikhane ka,,,Jazba kisko apnane ka,,,Jazba durse hi sahi par sath humesha nibhane ka

Very true!!
I met a person couple of years back for just 10 min and she inspired me to learn music. Well..She is a software programmer but her sense to connect your words to musical notes was awesome. This is very a motivating poem. Keep bringing your wonderful thoughts to everyone.

Post a Comment