Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Explaining Eternal Rover- The Musical Way

For me Music is life. I can’t survive without it neither I feel my existence without music. For me, love for music is above everything. I just love singing, writing and every genre related to music like dance and playing instruments. Anytime when I’m feeling down, want to share something important with someone, I look up to my sweetheart MUSIC as I don’t share my deep feelings with anyone in the planet.





I consider myself extremely lucky sometimes as before dying, I learned some instruments to play. Trust me when I say this because it’s the greatest stress buster for me. Whenever I am playing whether a fast western number or a classic seven-matra classical song or ghazal, I feel blessed. I thank Almighty to give me such skills which prove helpful in bringing some smile on anyone’s face or lift someone’s spirits.

I don’t remember how many times, I received accolades from my friends, strangers, mentors or audience. Whenever I play, sing or write few poetic lines in my own company i.e loneliness, I find a unique spiritual calm which is beyond words.

At last, I’ll sum up with…

Music is a sea with eternal depth and vastness.
The deeper you sink, the greater the bliss.







Now I expect readers to understand the reason behind my blog’s name.

1 comments:

Music has always been a part of my life. It got me through many tough times. I can feel what you are trying to express here.

unfortunately am very choosy in what i listen. I try my best to stay away from junk, so Rock and Heavy Metal is what I choose to relate myself.

Post a Comment