Friday, January 20, 2012

MY First Blog

Guys, this is the first blog of my life. Since long, my friends were telling me to start a blog as I love writing. But thanks to my laziness and carelessness, I could not start writing even after spending two years as a professional writer.

Now that I am starting to write even now I don’t know what I’m gonna write about in this blog. Let’s talk something about myself.

Well don’t worry as I am not gonna brag about myself but I am honest in writing about my characteristics n surroundings.

I am arrogant, brash, at times rude guy who talks straight and does not have double-faced personality. I love meeting new people and visiting new places. The last trip which I went on was Mt Abu in Rajasthan. Well, it was a hell of a ride. I along with four of my close friends started our trip on 12 AM sharp on 31st December. The trip was physically demanding but since I am a freakish lover of long driving, I enjoyed this 800 km long drive in foggy conditions.

Now let’s talk about my office life. Well, I work as a writer in a reputed travel company. I have very few friends in this office. Sometimes while walking in the office, I feel that I am working with masked-people around me who will say something and will do something else.

Let’s talk about a guy in my team. He is an active blogger who claims to be the one of the biggest attention-grabbers in my company. People come to him to brag, discuss personal issues n so on. As per his blog, he is a god to whom people keep coming to talk n discuss issues. He does not go to anyone. He says he believes in the philosophy of coming to office, working, getting paid and going home. But I don’t find any truth in his words. As I see him he tries to know the personal things about every person working with him.

Even after writing all this, I don’t have any problem in admitting that this fellow has way better reputation than me in office. Some of you might think that I wrote all of this because of jealousy n irritation. But believe me, such is not the case.

Some of the weird office policies are also bothering me these days. Let’s see, what future has for me?

More, after the break….

0 comments:

Post a Comment